The ginga Pack RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ginga Pack RP

The Strength of the Wolf is the Pack. The Strength of the Pack is the Wolf.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
RP Time
Latest topics
» Plot:
Plot: Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 11:36 am by doom overlord spriggs

» Night's Sheet
Plot: Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 2:22 pm by Night

» Ginga Arcs ***SPOILERS***
Plot: Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 5:30 pm by Blood Fang

» Smack it, burn it, keep it, throw it,leave it, eat it.
Plot: Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 2:44 pm by Jerome San (Admin)

» Blood Fang
Plot: Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 7:42 pm by Jerome San (Admin)

» Announcements! Always check!
Plot: Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 6:39 pm by Jerome San (Admin)

» Great-Platton
Plot: Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:28 am by Fell

» Throw something on the user below you!
Plot: Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:25 am by Fell

» Freita's History
Plot: Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 11:30 am by Freita San

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Plot:

Go down 
+10
Hige
doom overlord spriggs
Jean
Fell
Howling Moon
Will Fang
Mel
iceheart99
Freita San
Jerome San (Admin)
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Jerome San (Admin)
Admin
Jerome San (Admin)

Plot: Empty
PostSubject: Plot:   Plot: Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 1:45 pm

Plot:

The year is 2000, and 14 years have passed since Gin the young and brave Akita and his followers defeated the giant bear Akakabuto and reconquered the Ohu mountains. The Twin Pass has recovered since, and the dogs have got the regions for themselves, living in peace, with the aged Gin as their leader. Suddenly, a new terror start to overhang the Ohu mountains, as a monstrous mutant dog, "Kaibutsu", appears in the territory and transforms it to a nightmare, while the leader Gin is out on a journey with his closest copmates. Some months after Kaibutsu's entry in the Twin Pass, a son to Gin, named "Weed" is born. He starts out as a lonely pup desperate to find his mother food while she suffers from induced starvation. He meets with an English Setter named GB and pleads for a dead bird that GB caught because his mother is terribly sick. Feeling bad for the pup, GB gives him the bird. Later, Weed loses his mother and a dog named Smith promises to take Weed to Ohu and let him meet his father. After he arrives in Ohu, Weed gives salvation to Ohu Mountains by killing Kaibustsu, and becomes the new leader until his father returns. However, a message is passed through that Weed's father is being held captive in the Southern Alps where the bloodthirsty cannibal (as revealed after his brother,Genba,died) Hougen has his territory. Now, Weed must leave Ohu, to save his father and throw down the evil Hougen. A pack right off the southern Alps lead by Jerome plans to help the pack led by weed to kill the evil Hougen.
Back to top Go down
http://warriorofthemountain.forumotion.com/
Freita San
Alpha Female
Freita San

PostSubject: Re: Plot:   Plot: Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:15 am

Strolling along the rivers edge i see a huge army heading towards the southarn alps, "hey reika who are they and where are they going?"
"haha Freita that is weeds army the galient ohu soldiers fighting for our place to live"

i swim over the strong flowing river and just as i get close to the bank a strange male german shepherd looks down at me i smile at him Smile he pulls me out from the ice cold river. i seemed to be accepted into the army without even asking, me and jerome got to know each other and before we knew it we became more than friends and together lead the army alongside weed

did we win the battle welln you will just have to find out

Freita xx
Back to top Go down
https://thegingapackrp.rpg-board.net/profile.forum?mode=editpr
Jerome San (Admin)
Admin
Jerome San (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: Plot:   Plot: Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:36 pm

I taught Freita and Reika the ways of the pack. Tesshin would train them and watch over them while i was gone. One day while we all were walking along the snow covered path we spotted a big pack of dogs. I stood still as the pack came closer until they came face to face with us. "Jerome?! What are you doing here?!" GB said to me. "Just walking around with my pack." i said still searching for the leader. Suddenly Rocket bursted out, "jerome you shouldn't be here! get out of here now!" i just chuckled. Last time me and Rocket met we got into a fight.
"Why should I?"
"You're an assasian! We don't want a dog like you here! We don't want to see more dogs killed for no reason!"
Then a yell boomed out and the pack grew silent, "STOP IT!" A dog walked out from the back of the crowd. It was Weed! The Akita Inu! "You two stop it now!" Weed said as he stood inbetween of me and Rocket. "Why are you here jerome?" Weed asked curiously. I sighed then started talking again. "I'm here to do one more thing before we take down Hougen and his pack. I need to kill kaibutso."
Back to top Go down
iceheart99
Alpha Pup
iceheart99

PostSubject: Re: Plot:   Plot: Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:41 am

iceheart followed weed,the little pups ears perking at a roar.she cowered in fear,only a little pup like her is a good meal for a cannibal and bears and-glup.she sloly crawled,panic rising in her heart.she whimpered in a shaky voice"i-i'll watch and not interfer when they go,yeah,that's what i'll do,i won't get hurt then".she stood still for a moment,then hurried aong to her mother and said"m-mom,do i have to watch,or can you get me someplace safe".she shivered uncontrollably,frightened that she may never see her mother again after this.

animal Print (that's my signature,when i'm done with a post,i put that)
Back to top Go down
Jerome San (Admin)
Admin
Jerome San (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: Plot:   Plot: Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:36 pm

I looked at my pup, Iceheart and chuckled. "If Freita wants to she can but i will go." Weed looked at me disappointed, "I thought you were done with this." I sighed then looked up at the sky, "Kaibutsu has been wandering around in Ohu for years now. I have to kill him." Rocket backed away and Weed turned around. "Well then fine. You can go but we're not coming. We don't want to see another one of us killed by your pack!"
"he's not one of us Weed!"
"Jerome!" Weed yelled out turning his head back at our pack. I immediatly stopped and bcked away. "Weed is a stuborn one alright." Tesshin whispered to noss. Weed immediatly pounced onto Tesshin grabbing his neck. Noss backed up in shock," No dog is that fast! Especially a runt like him!" Noss thought to himself. I reached for Weed and threw him off of Tesshin and growled, "Stay out of this Weed. All of you!" GB went to go get Weed but Weed moved away in anger. Before Weed could get a shot off of me we ran off to complete our one mission.
Back to top Go down
iceheart99
Alpha Pup
iceheart99

PostSubject: Re: Plot:   Plot: Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:00 pm

iceheart whimpered,it was scary all right.the bushes rustled and she jumped,nearly pale.she turned tail and ran away from the bushes,the young wolf pup bumping into weed.some fur fell into her eyes,and she gigled.
Back to top Go down
Jerome San (Admin)
Admin
Jerome San (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: Plot:   Plot: Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:25 pm

In full anger i forgot to look out for everyone else. I soon stopped not knowing where evryone else was. "Oh no!" i said to myself. Suddenly a loud roar echoed behind a rock. i cautiously moved towards it, ears laid back, sniffing the ground. A big monster dog jumped out from behind the rock and tackled me. "AGH!" a yell then a roar echoed all over the mountains of Ohu back to mine and Weed's pack. Weed stopped and turned towards the noise, "huh?" he said.
Back to top Go down
iceheart99
Alpha Pup
iceheart99

PostSubject: Re: Plot:   Plot: Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:34 pm

iceheart's eyes widened in terror.she ran towards where she heard the yell.the other dogs tried to stop her,but she wouldn't lose her father.her eyes seemed to glow red and she ran faster.she loved her father too much.she soon saw her father and a dog monster,but all the fear was gone.a red aura surronded her and she hit the monster with the anceint attack,not the battouga,it was so ancient that all dogs had forgotten it's name.but not wolves.it was called the dragona,and dragona for a reason
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the dagona is called the dragona because way back in anceint times(in the feudal era)it is said that a dragon tught many wolves how to use the dragona.now only 2,000 years later is the dragona revealed again.once the dragona is used once,all wolves power awaken.

animal Print
Back to top Go down
Jerome San (Admin)
Admin
Jerome San (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: Plot:   Plot: Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 4:01 pm

I quickly got up and looked at Iceheart. "Huh?" I was suprised! I reconized that move from somewhere before. looking at the monster trying to get Iceheart Weed and my pack came. "Kaibutsu!" I yelled out. kaibutsu immediatly turned around, "Why are you sidding with the humans jerome?!" kaibutsu yelled out. I didn't answer, just stood still.Noss, Robert, Rocca, and Hoiler came forward and watched as Weed's pack took on the mutant dog. "What is he doing?!" GB thought to himself. Weed's pack was getting beat up by the mutant dog and yet i stood still.
Back to top Go down
iceheart99
Alpha Pup
iceheart99

PostSubject: Re: Plot:   Plot: Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 6:29 pm

iceheart half said full of anger,half growling of anger"leave daddy alone!!!!"she used the attack again,and again,untill her energy was drained.she was still growling like crazy though.she didn't want her dad hurted.she went to find something to eat.
Back to top Go down
Jerome San (Admin)
Admin
Jerome San (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: Plot:   Plot: Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 3:02 pm

I walked forward to Kaibutsu. Kaibutsu threw Everyone off and Robert attacked him. Weed hit the ground but came back up and got ready to attack Kaibutsu again but Robert stopped him, "Don't!" Robert bit his chest and hung on for dear life. "Jerome! help him!" Kaibutsu bit into Robert's head and threw him off. Weed, Ken,Mel and the others raced to Robert. "Hang in there!" Ken yelled to Robert. Robert spit out blood and chuckled. Robert knew it was his time so he layed there barely breathing, looking at Weed's pack. As soon as Kaibutsu turned back and faced me Rocca jumped and bit into the same spot making the wound bigger and deeper! Ken growled at me, "Jerome! You're letting your pack die! Save them!" I just stood still watching Rocca go flying into Weed. Hoiler then tackled and bit Kaibutsu but the same thing happened to him. Kaibutsu threw Hoiler off and stared at me. I soon became angry at the site of Robert, Rocca, and Hoiler. I didn't know it would be this bad! I darted towards Kaibutsu at full speed, "It's time I end this!"
Back to top Go down
iceheart99
Alpha Pup
iceheart99

PostSubject: Re: Plot:   Plot: Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:56 pm

iceheart said" dad, no!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Jerome San (Admin)
Admin
Jerome San (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: Plot:   Plot: Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 2:15 pm

Noss looked at iceheart worried then turned back to me. kaibutsu looked at me as i ran towards him. kaibutsu quickly jumped over me and landed behind me before i could get him. "What?! that wound should've affected his movement!" i thought to myself. "jerome!" Weed yelled out and he ran up some rocks and bit Kaibutsu on the muzzle. The others all bit his legs, "hurry!" Weed said to me. once again I ran really fast but this time i went straight into his wound in the chest! Weed, mel, GB, Ken and Kagetora all came off. kaibutsu tried pulling me out but i was too far in. Kaibutsu soon got back up and bit me were my lungs were trying to suffacate me. "Don't Worry jerome. Your pain will all end in two or three minutes!"
Back to top Go down
iceheart99
Alpha Pup
iceheart99

PostSubject: Re: Plot:   Plot: Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 5:45 pm

iceheart almost fainted screaming at the top of her lungs" DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Jerome San (Admin)
Admin
Jerome San (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: Plot:   Plot: Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 5:34 pm

As soon as i heard Iceheart screaming I started to tug, "I can't die!" Soon I escaped his grasp and got free but only managed to pull out some flesh. Kaibutsu roared and pulled me back and we rolled around.
Back to top Go down
iceheart99
Alpha Pup
iceheart99

PostSubject: Re: Plot:   Plot: Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:21 pm

iceheart watched with horrified eyes, her breathing was becoming faster. then it all happened so fast. she used the dragonica again, faster than ever. her rage over powered her fear. iceheart coldly attacked the muntant dog, rage building.
Back to top Go down
Jerome San (Admin)
Admin
Jerome San (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: Plot:   Plot: Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 2:24 pm

Kaibutsu yelled again in pain again and again every time iceheart hit him. He lifted himself up and fell off the ledge, "ICEHEART!!!" I yelled trying to get back. I thought of landing and never seeing Freita and Iceheart ever again and yelled again.
Back to top Go down
Freita San
Alpha Female
Freita San

PostSubject: Re: Plot:   Plot: Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 11:11 am

My eyes widened as i saw Jerome falling to his death i lifted my paw covering my pups eyes she wouldn't want to see her fathers death.... i turned away crying and sobbing then thought to myself

"this pack needs a leader to follow the rules of jerome im not as important as him or weed"

i backed to the side of gajou and ran up leaping into the cold air if the deep trench i fell my fur moving faster and faster as the ground came closer into vision. Jerome had become unconcious and i yelled to him and licked him trying to wake him up i grabbed him and through him onto kaibutsu so that if anyone was to die it would be me and kaibutsu

the ground had now formed detail i shut my eyes waiting for something to happen.........
Back to top Go down
Jerome San (Admin)
Admin
Jerome San (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: Plot:   Plot: Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 5:12 pm

I awoke and lifted my head. I was still falling but someone was also there! My eyes widened as the picture became clear, "FREITA!" I yelled out. I grabbed Freita back holding onto her tightly as we plumeted deep into the cliff. Expecting to be dead, I layed still but something moved me. It was water! Instead of landing on the ground we hit a river safely! I looked at Freita weakly and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Freita San
Alpha Female
Freita San

PostSubject: Re: Plot:   Plot: Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 12:15 pm

I turned over noticing we had amazingly landed safely i smiled weakly then from the shock a becan to daze and soon became unconcious

Dream: i worried for my pup when would i next see her....... then jerome sprung to mind was he still ok?...... my mind dazzled me and reflected on past lifes i lay unconcious on the river bed sighing heavily
Back to top Go down
Jerome San (Admin)
Admin
Jerome San (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: Plot:   Plot: Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 4:34 pm

Carrying Freita through the river Weed;s pack came down, "You two ok?!" GB asked. I nodded and walked up to shore and put Freita down and nuzzled her. "Hey. Freita. Wake up." Weed sniffed the air then turned around, "Where's kaibutsu?" he asked. Ken looked around and stopped and stared at something. It was Kaibutsu dead with a whole tree branch through his chest!
Back to top Go down
Freita San
Alpha Female
Freita San

PostSubject: Re: Plot:   Plot: Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:17 am

Felt the land shaking then my eyes opened i realised it was a dream as the fuzzy silhouettes of GB Jerome Weed and the others all came into focus i got up rubbing my paw over my head

i looked up at Jerome and licked his snout "thanks" i said feeling my energy rushing back i looked round for my pup

"Where is my pup?? i staggered getting up
Back to top Go down
Jerome San (Admin)
Admin
Jerome San (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: Plot:   Plot: Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 4:37 pm

Looking around I answered, "She's back ontop of that cliff!" Remembering falling with only Freita and kaibutsu. We need to go get her before another dog comes! Weed nodded and followed.
Back to top Go down
Freita San
Alpha Female
Freita San

PostSubject: Re: Plot:   Plot: Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 9:23 am

I got up and ran as fast as my paws could carry me hardly touching the ground i found a steep way up the mountain i knew it would be hard but i did it for my pups sake i climbed one paw in front of the other and began to scale the epic hieght
Back to top Go down
Jerome San (Admin)
Admin
Jerome San (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: Plot:   Plot: Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 3:54 pm

Climbing the mountain I turned my head backwards looking at Kaibutsu's body ontop of the huge log and turned back around to keep running. GB ran next to Freits, "That pup is yours?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plot:   Plot: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plot:
Page 1 of 22Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The ginga Pack RP :: The Role Play :: The Role Play-
Jump to: